Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser

Go down 
+5
Ansatsuusan
thesamuraiman
tientran05
GuardianChaos
Riceboy43
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Riceboy43
Lurker
Lurker

Rep : 0

Chibi : Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser Untitled-23

Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser Empty
PostSubject: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone is interested in buying kirito''s sword from SAO the Elucidator and Dark Repulser in real steel form. This is just an advertisement to see if anyone really wants to buy them, then if a lot of people really wants to buy, i will consider to sell them really soon. Just leave a comment if you are considering buying one. ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE US. Sorry international people.

P.S: No one in the US has real steel SAO Swords yet, i might be the first to get them

Overall Lenght
115cm

Blade Lenght
84.5cm

Handle Lenght
24.5cm

Blade Material
Carbon steel in black color,5cm width

Scabbard (saya)Material
Black matt Lacquered Hardwood Scabbard

Handle Material
Hardwood

Ito and sageo

Blade edge
Blunt,can also be made with a little sharp

REAL STEEL PICTURE BELOW

Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser Anime_cosplay_sword_sword_art_online_Kirito

Last edited by Riceboy43 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser Th_1c8d9dc8

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 am

That would be really awesome. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on them, if they look decent.
Back to top Go down
Riceboy43
Lurker
Lurker

Chibi : Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser Untitled-23

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:01 am

Please share this post on Facebook and Twitter and everywhere else! i want to get a lot of response
Back to top Go down
tientran05
Lurker
Lurker

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:37 am

dude you should totally make it, i know lot of people want to buy both of those sword in real steel. ill get u like 10 orders or even more
Back to top Go down
thesamuraiman
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 am

Riceboy43 wrote:
Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone is interested in buying kirito''s sword from SAO the Elucidator and Dark Repulser in real steel form. This is just an advertisement to see if anyone really wants to buy them, then if a lot of people really wants to buy, i will consider to sell them really soon. Just leave a comment if you are considering buying one. ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE US. Sorry international people.

You should make some.
tientran05 is serious. I'm one of the 10 orders he could get you.
Back to top Go down
Ansatsuusan
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Awesome! This is just what I've been looking for. I'm down for buying one of these. I only have one question, where would You sell 'em?
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Depending on the cost, and how the Dark Repulsor looks, I'd buy it.
Back to top Go down
Saolover
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:23 am

Riceboy43 wrote:

P.S: No one in the US has real steel SAO Swords yet, i might be the first to get them

Overall Lenght
115cm

Blade Lenght
84.5cm

Handle Lenght
24.5cm

Blade Material
Carbon steel in black color,5cm width

Scabbard (saya)Material
Black matt Lacquered Hardwood Scabbard

Handle Material
Hardwood

Ito and sageo

Blade edge
Blunt,can also be made with a little sharp

REAL STEEL PICTURE BELOW

Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser Anime_cosplay_sword_sword_art_online_Kirito

STarting~!

So I was wandering where I could order this and how much would it cause?
Maybe Philippines money or dollar.... I would like one !
I have looked in other sites but yours is absolutely Incredible!
So may I ask where are the places you can deliver this and how much for It again~?
Back to top Go down
Saolover
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 am

HEY~!
I Wanna ask you how much for it? And where can you deliver it? Is it dollars?
I have look over a lot of sites for this but you have the most incredible one i have ever seen! So please try to answer~
Back to top Go down
Maztathief1
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:50 pm

I'd definitely buy it if it looked exactly like this.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/934124_10151594124369059_1256105349_n.jpg

I want it to have the shine and fine details for sure.
Back to top Go down
EnZro
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:33 pm

I don't see anything really on the dark repulser which is the main one I'm interested in what is the price for It and can u give me a pic of what the dark repulser looks like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser   Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online (SAO) Real Steel Elucidator and Dark Repulser
Page 1 of 1