Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zetsuen no Tempest ~The Civilization Blaster ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ Th_1c8d9dc8

Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ Empty
PostSubject: Zetsuen no Tempest ~The Civilization Blaster ~   Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:59 am

Anyone heard of this? Its supposed air this fall. Its from Bones. The summary seems interesting and from what I seen, I like the art.
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ Th_1c8d9dc8

PostSubject: Re: Zetsuen no Tempest ~The Civilization Blaster ~   Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:44 pm

This is what I've found out about it so far. I think it definitely looks like something I would watch!!

The story centers around Yoshino, an ordinary high school student with a mysterious friend named Mahiro. Mahiro made a deal with a witch named Hakaze to hunt down the killers of his parents and sister. Now Mahiro is missing, and Hakaze confronts Yoshino. Yoshino find himself involved in a crisis that may doom the entire world.

Looks like it has a pretty decent storyline and the art looks like something I would enjoy.

Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ 13424510

Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ Zetsue10
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

Rep : 2

Chibi : Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ Untitled

PostSubject: Re: Zetsuen no Tempest ~The Civilization Blaster ~   Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 am

I've been watching it since it started airing. I'm not too sure about it. Honestly I might drop it since it doesn't seem that interesting, but for now I'll continue to watch it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakukuni.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zetsuen no Tempest ~The Civilization Blaster ~   Zetsuen no Tempest  ~The Civilization Blaster ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zetsuen no Tempest ~The Civilization Blaster ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu :: Anime & Manga Discussion! :: Anime Talk-
Jump to: