Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
Looking for a romance anime/manga. Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Looking for a romance anime/manga. Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a romance anime/manga.

Go down 
+9
Takuma Hirose
Enigmatic Affliction
Hisoka
Canitude
kazuko_ai
GuardianChaos
supercheeseduck
Site Admin
BAKA
13 posters
AuthorMessage
BAKA
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
BAKA

Rep : 7

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. Th_b49654be

Looking for a romance anime/manga. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Romance animes i have seen -
  • Clannad
  • Clannad afterstory
  • Toradora
  • Itazura no kiss
  • Kaichou wa maid sama

Romance mangas i have read -
  • NANA
  • My sister can;t be this cute.
  • GE- good ending

I am looking for a type of anime/manga which focuses only on 2 main charecters . a boy and a girl . I don;t want harem or reverse harem.
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Rep : 9

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. Goo-7

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 am

Well if it's romance you're looking for, some anime I would recommend are:

Kimi ni Todoke
Special A
ef - a tale of memories

I have only read a couple manga romances:

Skip beat is good (It's really funny too)
Minamoto-kun Monogatari is the other one I'm reading but it's a little uhmm, not for kids I guess haha

edit: Oh if you don't want harem then maybe minamoto isn't for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohtahkuu.com
BAKA
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
BAKA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 am

I have heard of Kimi ni todoke many times. I think it means Reaching you or something.Never heard of special A or ef-tale of memories. I will give a try to all of them .
Back to top Go down
supercheeseduck
Newb
Newb
supercheeseduck

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:09 am

well i dont know too many romance animes but some really good manga i can recomend are
DEngeki daisy
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
the manga of kaichou wa maid sama
spice and wolf (kind of a romance kind of not)
i found theses to be verygood so i hope u enjoy them
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. Th_1c8d9dc8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:53 am

Romance anime:
Bokura ga Ita
Air
Kanon
Interval

Romance manga:
Bokura ga Ita
Beast Master
Hiyokoi
Back to top Go down
BAKA
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
BAKA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:51 am

Tried most of them . Nice ones Very Happy .I liked Kimi ni todoke the most .
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. Th_1c8d9dc8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:54 am

Whoa whoa whoa!! Sorry. Ignore the "Interval" one. That is a Yaoi. I meant to put Interlude. INTERLUDE!! My bad my bad.
Back to top Go down
BAKA
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
BAKA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:55 am

Lol Razz .
Back to top Go down
kazuko_ai
Regular
Regular
kazuko_ai

Rep : 1

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. Untitled-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 am

h20 footprints in the sand
sankarea
Bokura ga Ita
Eureka Seven
Back to top Go down
BAKA
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
BAKA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:37 am

have watched eureka . It;s not really a romance :O . Sankrea i have read it;s manga Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Canitude
1337 Newb
1337 Newb
Canitude

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Chobits was a cute romance anime that I enjoyed. The anime itself is a lil outdated but the series was an A in my book.
Back to top Go down
kazuko_ai
Regular
Regular
kazuko_ai

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm

hey i actually know a good french animated series i used to watch 9 years ago
Argai the prophecy,its the story is partly set in the year 1250, partly in 2075. Angel, the fiancée of Prince Argaï, is under the spell of the Dark Queen. This evil Queen steals the youth of young women and keeps them asleep for the rest of their lives. This way, she remains immortal. To save his fiancée, Argaï travels through time and meets detective Oscar Lightbulb, his assistant Barnaby and his secretary Moony Moon. They decide to help Argaï with his battle against the queen and the rescue of his beloved. To defeat the queen, they have to awake Angel with an antidote which contains 13 unique ingredients. Their first challenge is to find each of these ingredients.
Unlike most stories involving time travel, when a character is killed in a time that is not his own, he is returned to his own time rather than dying. This is why it is necessary for the heroes to defeat Queen Orial in 2075 and for Queen Orial to kill Argaï in 1250, as it would not be permanent otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka
Newb
Newb
Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Kodocha is a good anime
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

Rep : 2

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. Untitled

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Ano Natsu de Matteru is probably the best romance anime I've watched. Also check out Kokoro Connect. I didn't expect it to be a romance anime at first, but it's starting to change my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakukuni.com
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

Rep : 8

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. 8f4f2b84

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:27 am

BAKA wrote:
Romance animes i have seen -
  • Clannad
  • Clannad afterstory
  • Toradora
  • Itazura no kiss
  • Kaichou wa maid sama

Romance mangas i have read -
  • NANA
  • My sister can;t be this cute.
  • GE- good ending

I am looking for a type of anime/manga which focuses only on 2 main charecters . a boy and a girl . I don;t want harem or reverse harem.

This may be a little late for my reply on your post. But... Peach Girl and Fushigi Yuugi as well H20: Footprints in the Sand and Myself;Yourself (if you haven't seen them yet...) may really suit your taste. Peach Girl and Fushigi Yuugi has a lot of Romance twists in their storyline. They're similar to Clannad After Story and Kimi ni Todoke in a way. As for H20 and Myself;Yourself... they're fairly short (12 episode) but they both have great storylines full of tragedy and drama.
Back to top Go down
BAKA
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
BAKA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:06 am

I will give them try . Thanks for your suggestion Razz .
Back to top Go down
swordgirlzoro
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
swordgirlzoro

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. Th_2a5c74ae

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 am

Myself;Yourself
Ouran High School Host Club
Kanon
Air
The wallflower
Special A

Back to top Go down
nzdesign
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
nzdesign

Rep : 8

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. Th_7ff6edf9

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 am

pick at random but my fav

Action Comedy romance

Ano natsu de de matteru - (love triangle)

Kokoro Connect - Bodyswitch + Romance

Tonagura - childhood friend + romance

bokura ga ita - class rep +romance

highschool of the dead - survival + Romance

Angel Beats - Survival + Romance

Mirai Nikki - Insanity slaughter + Romance

Hanasaku Iroha - Long distance relationship get together

Ano Hana - romance with hallucination

Mayo Chiki - butler romance

Koe De Oshigoto (2 ep OVA) - highschool girl voice actress + Romance

Kono naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru - (Incest + Romance)

watch them in Bluray / HD1080p / HD720p and 8bit/ 10bit from Nyaa.eu ... get from fansub like doki.co and horriblesubs.info

some of my review,,, if you can read more

1. Ano Natsu de Matteru - a romance anime, start when an alien landed and live with the protagonist. apparently, middle of the story, it's a triangle love between the protagonist with the alien along with his childhood friend. most cute character i found inside here is Kanna

2. Another - this anime remind me of Final Destination movie, so i totally like it, misaki is a girl that can see death in people. fav character Misaki Mei

3. Bakuman - in this anime, it is not only about love but also a story about being a manga artist, with all the hard ship to stay on top, this anime is inspiring. in addition, anyone who is watching this anime would understand how anime authors and artist fight with each other to get up with their reputation.

4. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - this anime is all about making friends and all idiotic action they've been making. it is funny and some part are sad.. also some are ecchi parts too.. fav character Yozora

5. Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - this anime is about a girl that lost her memory and remember herself being taken by alien, her cousin trying to pull herself together to make her right again. Futon Girl.. really cute anime character. fav character Erio

6. Gunslinger Girl - i watch this since i was in highschool usually airing in Animax TV. there are 2 season, the theme is little Girls with Guns. it is about an organization which known as orphan welfare but inside is a elite training center for assassin, those girls are equipt with mechanical arms, partly human and partly cyborg. fav character - Sniper RICO

7. Haiyore! Nyaruko-san - this anime is similar with C3 (cube curse curious) but this anime more ecchi. in C3 the fight and battle is more intense but in Hairyore!, more to comedy. fav character - nyaruko - also know as nyarlathotep (the crawling chaos)

8. Highschool of the Dead - Best anime with Zombie theme, Compare with other zombie anime, this anime is about love and survival, there will be a second season coming up, the anime all start with takashi saw something then decide to pull his childhood friend together to escape. the story goes on with their survival technique. i would rate this anime 100% good. recomended to watch Bluray from Doki.co or you can find at Nyaa.eu ..fav character - Takashi

9. Mirai Nikki - first i recommend to watch this in Bluray Uncensored. this anime is about yuki, a boy consider himself as a observer but turns out the other way. his imagination god Deus, turns the table and create a survival game to kill each other. there are 12 Diary owner and all of them have different type of diary. Yuki diary 1st, is the powerful which tells the future every 10 minutes. others diary is consider as ordinary diary or watcher. at last left yuki and yuno.. to know more.. just watch this anime.. fav character all time... the insane killer - Gasai Yuno

10. Sword Art Online (airing) - an anime referring to MMORPG, first of all kirito was a beta player but back then there was and Exit button but when the server turns out to be official, everything change.. the player is trapped inside the game and now they need to defeat all the levels to get out from there. very interesting plot, and background. interesting character design, favorite female character - Asuna, favorite Male Character - Kirito. i wish in the end they will be together..

there are few anime that is currently airing, which i recommended as well

1. Kokoro Connect 10/10 [Body Switch]
2. Sword Art Online 10/10 [MMORPG]
3. Hyouka 9.5/10 [Mystery solving]
4. Tari Tari 9.5/10 [Music]
5. La storia della Arcana Famiglia 9.4/10 [Fighting with arcana power]
6. Champione! 8/10 [god slayer]
7. Joshiraku 8/10 [comedy telling]
8. Koi to Senyo to Chocolate 8/10 [student council genre]
9. Kono naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru 7.5/10 [ecchi, might going to incest]
10. Robotic Notes - ETA Coming Soon, Rating Unknown.. [mecha anime]

majority of the anime here are range from year 2006 ~ 2012 except for gunslinger girl (2001) and i promise it has no crappy art.. made by P.A Works and J.C. Staff.. i only choose by these 2 animation company..
Back to top Go down
http://0128578753maxis.deviantart.com/
Keiichi Maebara
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Keiichi Maebara

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. Th_3ae21cc1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:46 am

not really a fan of romance anime that much but

Kaichou wa maid-sama

her and his circumstances

true tears i think
Back to top Go down
marycosplay
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
marycosplay

Chibi : Looking for a romance anime/manga. Untitled-23

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Nodame Cantabile
Ao Haru Ride
Uta no Prince-sama
Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun
Nisekoi
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Ai Yori Aoshi
Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
Mangaka-san to Ashisutanto-san
say I love you
Kimi ni todoke
Skip beat
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Kaichou wa maid-sama
Lovely complex
Noragami
ToraDora
Bokura ga ita
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a romance anime/manga.   Looking for a romance anime/manga. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a romance anime/manga.
Page 1 of 1