Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
Kuroko no basuke? Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Kuroko no basuke? Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuroko no basuke?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
swordgirlzoro
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
swordgirlzoro

Rep : 2

Chibi : Kuroko no basuke? Th_2a5c74ae

Kuroko no basuke? Empty
PostSubject: Kuroko no basuke?   Kuroko no basuke? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:29 am

I feel like the only one here who watch it ... o-0
The anime ended a week ago with 25 episodes and I'm pretty sure there is going to be a season 2 next year fall/spring?
The manga is still on-going and it's on the winter cup I'm not updated with the manga though. After they finished the winter cup the manga will end not sure but that's what I've heard. Then they'll make another season 2 of the anime.
Back to top Go down

Kuroko no basuke?
Page 1 of 1