Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFappingSlideHand
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
MrFappingSlideHand

Rep : 0

Chibi : GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY Th_2a5c74ae

GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY Empty
PostSubject: GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY   GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:43 am

man that game is going to scratch the history of the year 2013 being number 1 seller game of 2.0.1.3 recieve ign awwards and get solid 10/10 ,gta 5 los santos city will be bigger than WHOLE gta4,red dead redemption and san andreas map COMBINED hollyyy shit!!!!!
if you are not fallowing gta 5 info then you should start now!!!

it features 3 new protagonists michael,trevor and franklin that work together to complete missions and u can play any of them when not on mission by zooming out like google earth style and zooming in to other character, plus new gameplay features smarter NPCS and game is affected by economy and time of the day like,in morning people will drive to work in the after noon more heavy trafffic because people comming home. on weekends people do chores like and there is dynamic gameplay where allows you to interact with npcs and help them like helping stopping a theft who stole old lady bag, or giving a ride to a hitchhiker. soo amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
swordgirlzoro
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
swordgirlzoro

Rep : 2

Chibi : GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY Th_2a5c74ae

GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY   GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:58 am

I can't wait. I saw the trailer and I was amazed
Back to top Go down

GTA 5 BABY!!!!! 2.0.1.3 GOTY
Page 1 of 1