Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
Cat Street (manga) Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Cat Street (manga) Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cat Street (manga)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Cat Street (manga) Th_1c8d9dc8

Cat Street (manga) Empty
PostSubject: Cat Street (manga)   Cat Street (manga) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:01 am

Cat Street
Genre: Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slice of Life
Current Status: Complete

Summary by Condensation
The story centers around Keito Aoyama, a former famous child actor. Due to a childhood incident, she retired from her career early and withdrew from normal society. Now 16, she passes her days in boredom and without purpose. But one day she runs into a stranger who takes her to El Liston--a free school for high school students like herself, who don't have a place where they belong. Though hesitant at first, Keito decides to enter El Liston and subsequently, she begins a new stage in her life. With the help of her only remaining childhood friend, Taiyou, and her new classmates Rei, Momiji, and Kouichi, Keito slowly finds the courage to open up to others and to accept their support. Will Keito return to acting? Will she find true friends? Love?
Cat Street (manga) Cat-st10
Back to top Go down

Cat Street (manga)
Page 1 of 1