Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
What are you watching? Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
What are you watching? Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you watching?

Go down 
+8
Aoi Honou
Takuma Hirose
Serph24
BAKA
Enigmatic Affliction
Hanyuu
frogfu79
Site Admin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Rep : 9

Chibi : What are you watching? Goo-7

What are you watching? Empty
PostSubject: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:54 pm

What anime are you currently watching, if any? I just started Katekyo Hitman Reborn, seems pretty good so far Very Happy

Last edited by Site Admin on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohtahkuu.com
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

Rep : 7

Chibi : What are you watching? Untitled-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:55 pm

I just started the Varia arc of Reborn, and it's freaking amazing.
Anyways, I keep with Naruto right now.
Haven't started a new series in a while besides Reborn!
Any other series I read manga. Anime fillers seem too much of a hassle to me.
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:59 pm

frogfu79 wrote:

Yea so I'm on episode five and I gotta ask, it there a plot to this whole thing. Doesn't really seem like it's going anywhere right now, just episodes with no real story. I gotta admit though, it's pretty funny Laughing

edit: Well I'm probably just in the characters introductions part still or something.
Back to top Go down
Hanyuu
Dedicated
Dedicated
Hanyuu

Rep : 0

Chibi : What are you watching? Untitled-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm about halfway through K-ON!! right now. Once I'm done I'll start Nichijou.

As for manga, I'm finishing up Strawberry Panic (yes, I'm a guy that reads that, don't judge).

I'm also working my way through a couple visual novels (do one route, then switch to another one until I hit the first one).
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Hanyuu wrote:
I'm about halfway through K-ON!! right now. Once I'm done I'll start Nichijou.

As for manga, I'm finishing up Strawberry Panic (yes, I'm a guy that reads that, don't judge).

I'm also working my way through a couple visual novels (do one route, then switch to another one until I hit the first one).

Nice!! I love K-On!!, the banner for this site is Mio Razz

Oh and let's not post about manga here, there is already a topic for that here
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

Rep : 2

Chibi : What are you watching? Untitled

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Chitose Get You!!
Fairy Tail
Hyouka
Joshiraku
Kokoro Connect
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2
SKET Dance
Tari Tari
Yuru Yuri ♪♪
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakukuni.com
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

Chibi : What are you watching? Untitled-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:03 am

Site Admin wrote:
frogfu79 wrote:

Yea so I'm on episode five and I gotta ask, it there a plot to this whole thing. Doesn't really seem like it's going anywhere right now, just episodes with no real story. I gotta admit though, it's pretty funny Laughing

edit: Well I'm probably just in the characters introductions part still or something.

Yeah, there is a plot. It starts around episode 20 and progressively gets more serious while managing to still remain lighthearted and funny.
Back to top Go down
BAKA
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
BAKA

Chibi : What are you watching? Th_b49654be

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:44 am

Watching

Fairy tail
One piece
Tari Tari
Ucchu Kyodai
Hyouko
Sword Art Online
Accel World
FMA
KHR

Reading
High school of dead
Denpa Kyoushi
Noblesse
Psyren
Liar game
Skip beat
Back to top Go down
Serph24
Newb
Newb
Serph24

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 pm

watching code geass, very good show, it has become one of my favs(:, i'm on episode 24 and i started watching bleach again from the beginning
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Serph24 wrote:
I started watching bleach again from the beginning
Oh man I would never be able to do that again. Bleach is so tiring. There's just so many filler arcs. It ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

Rep : 8

Chibi : What are you watching? 8f4f2b84

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:43 pm

I ran out of good Animes to watch. I'm currently watching Detective Conan and am pretty much at the end of it (Episode 626, if you're wondering). I have Rave Master on hold for my watch list and I'll probably finished it in a week. I'm thinking of watchig FMA: Brotherhood? Is it worth watching like its prequel?
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Takuma Hirose wrote:
I ran out of good Animes to watch. I'm currently watching Detective Conan and am pretty much at the end of it (Episode 626, if you're wondering). I have Rave Master on hold for my watch list and I'll probably finished it in a week. I'm thinking of watchig FMA: Brotherhood? Is it worth watching like its prequel?

You ran out of good anime to watch you say? Then you must have seen a whhhoooole lot of anime.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 am

Takuma Hirose wrote:
I'm impressed you watched that many episodes. I tried watching Detective Conan, but it isn't that great to be honest (very repetitive) and the website I was downloading it from mislabeled the episodes, so I was watching it in the wrong order. I'm more interested in watching One Piece again, but I can't find anymore episodes online. I left off on episode 300. If anybody has episodes 300 and up PM me.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Honou
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Aoi Honou

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:59 am

Accel World
Bamboo Blade
Bleach
Elfen Lied
Fairy Tail
Hidan no Aria
Kirarin Revolution
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Shakugan no Shana III - Final
Soul Eater
Steins;Gate
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Yumeiro Patissiere

My whole 'Watching' list. Trying to watch one episode at a time per week.
Back to top Go down
http://abhero.allalla.com/
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

Rep : 8

Chibi : What are you watching? 8f4f2b84

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 am

Enigmatic Affliction wrote:
Takuma Hirose wrote:
I'm impressed you watched that many episodes. I tried watching Detective Conan, but it isn't that great to be honest (very repetitive) and the website I was downloading it from mislabeled the episodes, so I was watching it in the wrong order. I'm more interested in watching One Piece again, but I can't find anymore episodes online. I left off on episode 300. If anybody has episodes 300 and up PM me.

It was worth watching for me. I really liked its Mystery and Detective works. It's true that it's very repetitive but all cases were "unique".

Anyways, I've sent you a PM. Give the sites a try. PM me if or not they're working.
Back to top Go down
grimslider75
Newb
Newb

Chibi : What are you watching? Untitled-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:27 am

Serph24 wrote:
watching code geass, very good show, it has become one of my favs(:, i'm on episode 24

Just a plain awesome show, but with enough contrived scenarios to make me recognizably uncomfortable . . . .
Back to top Go down
grimslider75
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 am

AoiHonou wrote:
Accel World
Bamboo Blade
Bleach
Elfen Lied
Fairy Tail
Hidan no Aria
Kirarin Revolution
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Soul Eater
Steins;Gate
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Yumeiro Patissiere

WOW, good anime (I'm particularly fond of Steins;Gate, Soul Eater and Elfen Lied)

but . . . . . . JUST ONE EPISODE PER WEEK? How do you have the willpower to resist watching countless episodes one after the other? I COULD NOT pull off what you're doing. No way Jose'.
Back to top Go down
grimslider75
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 am

I'm currently deliberating/contemplating what anime I should watch next. . . Maybe someone can help a guy out?

Either:

Speed Grapher
Noir
Ergo Proxy
Tsubasa
GITS:1st GIG
Mushishi
Texhnolyze

If you haven't already notices, I like my anime Dark, and philosophical; I tend to relate to them more, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Honou
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Aoi Honou

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:44 am

grimslider75 wrote:
AoiHonou wrote:
Accel World
Bamboo Blade
Bleach
Elfen Lied
Fairy Tail
Hidan no Aria
Kirarin Revolution
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Soul Eater
Steins;Gate
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Yumeiro Patissiere

WOW, good anime (I'm particularly fond of Steins;Gate, Soul Eater and Elfen Lied)

but . . . . . . JUST ONE EPISODE PER WEEK? How do you have the willpower to resist watching countless episodes one after the other? I COULD NOT pull off what you're doing. No way Jose'.

I have overprotective parents that prevent me from using our computer during school days Sad
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:57 am

grimslider75 wrote:
AoiHonou wrote:
Accel World
Bamboo Blade
Bleach
Elfen Lied
Fairy Tail
Hidan no Aria
Kirarin Revolution
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Soul Eater
Steins;Gate
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Yumeiro Patissiere

I'm actually the same way, but all the anime that I watch are currently airing in Japan, so I have no choice, but to watch one episode per week.
Back to top Go down
grimslider75
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:03 am

[quote="AoiHonou"][quote="grimslider75"]
AoiHonou wrote:
Accel World
I have overprotective parents that prevent me from using our computer during school days Sad

Oh boy, that's rough. Well then, at least you have good taste! I suppose you're developing patience? Or maybe just barely resisting patience?

Oh it's not that bad once I think of it; I used to look forward to watching anime on TV every friday after school, back in the day Wink
Back to top Go down
Aoi Honou
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Aoi Honou

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:27 am

grimslider75 wrote:
Oh boy, that's rough. Well then, at least you have good taste! I suppose you're developing patience? Or maybe just barely resisting patience?

To be honest, barely resisting Laughing I don't know how long I can keep my patience anymore though. I need my weekly dose of anime Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Serph24
Newb
Newb
Serph24

PostSubject: To be honest, barely resisting :lol: I don't know how long I can keep my patience anymore though. I   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 pm

I know whatya mean, watching anime can make me from depressed or bored to excited or sad lol a good sad, nice to feel any emotion from anime, makes me feel more alive Just watched 1st ep of fairytale, its pretty good, i checked it out bc some of u on here mentioned it
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : What are you watching? Th_1c8d9dc8

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:40 pm

I'm currently watching a lot of the new Anime but the one that has me hooked right now is Sword Art Online.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:45 pm

GuardianChaos wrote:
I'm currently watching a lot of the new Anime but the one that has me hooked right now is Sword Art Online.
I've heard good things about that anime, but for some reason I decided not to watch it. I usually read the description of an anime and if it doesn't sound interesting I won't watch it. For some reason SAO didn't seem interesting when I read the description I guess, but I'm regretting not watching it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next