Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
What are you watching? - Page 2 Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
What are you watching? - Page 2 Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you watching?

Go down 
+8
Aoi Honou
Takuma Hirose
Serph24
BAKA
Enigmatic Affliction
Hanyuu
frogfu79
Site Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : What are you watching? - Page 2 Th_1c8d9dc8

What are you watching? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Enigmatic Affliction wrote:
GuardianChaos wrote:
I'm currently watching a lot of the new Anime but the one that has me hooked right now is Sword Art Online.
I've heard good things about that anime, but for some reason I decided not to watch it. I usually read the description of an anime and if it doesn't sound interesting I won't watch it. For some reason SAO didn't seem interesting when I read the description I guess, but I'm regretting not watching it now.

I started watching it because the art and animation looked a lot like Guilty Crown. I got hooked to SAO during the first episode. I can't believe someone doesn't want to watch it?!?! NOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Rep : 9

Chibi : What are you watching? - Page 2 Goo-7

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:12 am

So I'm still watching KHR! and holy crap did it get a whole lot better! I'm on ep. 62 now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohtahkuu.com
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

Rep : 7

Chibi : What are you watching? - Page 2 Untitled-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:23 am

Site Admin wrote:
So I'm still watching KHR! and holy crap did it get a whole lot better! I'm on ep. 62 now.

KHR! is awesome, right?

It's currently one of my favorites. I'm on the Furture arc right now, he just learned the X-Burner(which is freakin awesome, by the way). What about you?
Back to top Go down
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

Rep : 8

Chibi : What are you watching? - Page 2 8f4f2b84

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 am

frogfu79 wrote:
Site Admin wrote:

KHR! is awesome, right?

It's currently one of my favorites. I'm on the Furture arc right now, he just learned the X-Burner(which is freakin awesome, by the way). What about you?

I'm so jealous of the two of you. Sad I watched all the episodes of KHR and now I'm stuck reading the Manga. I prefer most watching the Anime, especially if it's Action.

Oh why couldn't they make more??? Sad
Back to top Go down
BAKA
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
BAKA

Chibi : What are you watching? - Page 2 Th_b49654be

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Prince no ojiisama XD
prince of tennis episode 130 .
Tezuka Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:43 pm

I started to watch One Piece again. I left off at episode 506 and now I'm at episode 517.

Has anyone re-watched it? I plan on re-watching it after I get to the end but I feel that the excitement I'd get wouldn't be the same as the first time... since I know what to expect.

It's only for the action-based Animes I feel this way. I don't get the same thrills and excitement for the second time. But for the Romance-type, I could watch it 5-10 times and still get tear jerking moments on every dramatic scenes.

The only Action-based Anime I re-watched were:

Naruto (Shippuden)
Avatar: The Last Air Bender (I guess you can call it an Anime... technically it's not)
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

Rep : 2

Chibi : What are you watching? - Page 2 Untitled

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Takuma Hirose wrote:
I started to watch One Piece again. I left off at episode 506 and now I'm at episode 517.

Has anyone re-watched it? I plan on re-watching it after I get to the end but I feel that the excitement I'd get wouldn't be the same as the first time... since I know what to expect.

It's only for the action-based Animes I feel this way. I don't get the same thrills and excitement for the second time. But for the Romance-type, I could watch it 5-10 times and still get tear jerking moments on every dramatic scenes.

Naruto (Shippuden)
Avatar: The Last Air Bender (I guess you can call it an Anime... technically it's not)
Oh man you're not that far off from being caught up with it. I left off on episode 300 and haven't had time to watch any more. I rarely re-watch an anime though. I just already know what's going to happen, so it's not as good watching it again. The only time I'll re-watch something is if I watch it again, but in a different language. Like during the first year, or so of watching anime I would watch all my anime English dubbed. I'll go back once in a great while and re-watch the same anime again, but this time in Japanese.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakukuni.com
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Enigmatic Affliction wrote:
Takuma Hirose wrote:

Naruto (Shippuden)
Oh man you're not that far off from being caught up with it. I left off on episode 300 and haven't had time to watch any more. I rarely re-watch an anime though. I just already know what's going to happen, so it's not as good watching it again. The only time I'll re-watch something is if I watch it again, but in a different language. Like during the first year, or so of watching anime I would watch all my anime English dubbed. I'll go back once in a great while and re-watch the same anime again, but this time in Japanese.

I am up-to-date with its Manga. I only watched it to kill soe time. I'm currently trying to make a long list of Anime to watch. But I only have Rave Master on my list. I want to get at least 20, so until then I'll have to settle with re-watching Anime to satisfy my craving. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

Chibi : What are you watching? - Page 2 Untitled

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:02 am

Have you watched Gintama, or Fairy Tail? They're both long running anime and they're very good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakukuni.com
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:23 am

Fairy Tail I've watched and read...

I've seen a couple episodes of Gintama but I didn't quite like it.
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:27 am

I didn't really like Gintama either. I'm caught up with Fairy Tail, but it isn't fpas fantastic as everyone says it is.

Rave Master starts off boring bets gets better as the sorry progresses.

I'm planning on watching Deadman Wonderland soon, is it any good?
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:28 am

I didn't really like Gintama either. I'm caught up with Fairy Tail, but it isn't fpas fantastic as everyone says it is.

Rave Master starts off boring but gets better as the story progresses.

I'm planning on watching Deadman Wonderland soon, is it any good?
Back to top Go down
nzdesign
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
nzdesign

Chibi : What are you watching? - Page 2 Th_7ff6edf9

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 am

just finish watching Angel Beats 1 to 13.5 + Special in Bluray yesterday
Back to top Go down
http://0128578753maxis.deviantart.com/
swordgirlzoro
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
swordgirlzoro

Chibi : What are you watching? - Page 2 Th_2a5c74ae

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:03 am

I am currently watching Swords Art Online. Pretty good I actually like the idea, MMORPG putting it into an anime.

Kuroko no Basuke
This is proabably the best anime I have watched this year next to Mirai Nikki.

Yuru Yuri

pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2