Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga

Go down 
+6
swordgirlzoro
kazuko_ai
Desu
BAKA
Site Admin
GuardianChaos
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Th_1c8d9dc8

How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Empty
PostSubject: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 am

So I see it a lot in Yahoo Answers. Do you think there is an age limit on anime and manga?

I personally don't but that probably because I'm 29 about to turn 30 in October. When I go into my local anime store, I do feel really old because most of the people in there are kids. I've been watching anime for 20 years, so I started watching when I was a kid and just kept it up as I got older. Plus the anime they are coming out with these days are super awesome.

Its just a general question.
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Rep : 9

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Goo-7

How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 am

I do not think that their is an age limit, because there is manga and anime that is made for older people and some that's also made for kids. Granted, I'm 25 and I actually enjoy the stuff that's made for younger audiences better than anything, but that's okay because I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohtahkuu.com
BAKA
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
BAKA

Rep : 7

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Th_b49654be

PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:58 am

I am 13 and i like reading manga and watching animes Razz and i will probably like it in future too Very Happy .

There's no age limit i think Razz .
Back to top Go down
Desu
1337 Newb
1337 Newb
Desu

Rep : 0

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Untitled-5

PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Bluh. I don't think there's an age cap (you can be over 9000 years old an still enjoy anime!) but I personally think too many immature people are becoming obsessed and giving other anime-lovers a bad name. I hear stories all the time of kids being suspended from school for bringing in hentai and drawing hardcore yaoi, or getting kicked out of conventions for not having common sense and basic decency.

But there was this awesome picture from Anime Expo of a woman in her 80's cosplaying from Howl's Moving Castle. Most staffers at anime conventions are older, too, even though they don't look it (at least the ones in my area are).

Last edited by Desu on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I like the Trebuchet font and forgot to use it when I originally posted.)
Back to top Go down
http://MLIAnime.Blogspot.com
kazuko_ai
Regular
Regular
kazuko_ai

Rep : 1

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Untitled-20

PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 am

i would watch anime until i die XD
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Rep : 9

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Goo-7

PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 am

kazuko_ai wrote:
i would watch anime until i die XD

Haha good answer, you are a true anime fan Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohtahkuu.com
swordgirlzoro
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
swordgirlzoro

Rep : 2

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Th_2a5c74ae

PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:41 pm

I don't think there's an age limit because there is Seinen (18-30 year men), Josei (15-44 women), and Hentai? lol
Manga/anime has different genre that can be for older people, younger people etc My uncle is 40+ and still watches DBZ and I think it's cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aoi Honou
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Aoi Honou

Rep : 4

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Th_b49654be

PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:09 am

No age limit, imo. As long as you love anime/manga, then go for it, because YOLO.
Back to top Go down
http://abhero.allalla.com/
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Untitled

PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:38 am

Watching anime is the same as watching regular TV shows. You don't simply grow out of watching TV shows, but your tastes can change. I'll never stop watching anime just like I'll never stop watching TV shows. There's just always new anime being released each season. Granted some of it is shit, but there are quite a few of them that are great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakukuni.com
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

Rep : 8

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga 8f4f2b84

PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 am

I want to watch all of the great Anime out there before I die. Otherwise I won't die until I watched them all.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Maebara
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Keiichi Maebara

Chibi : How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga Th_3ae21cc1

PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 am

No i don't think there is an age limit for watching anime/reading manga
I've seen people in the store who look old buying mangas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga   How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How old do you think is to old or is there an age limit on anime and manga
Page 1 of 1