Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) Th_1c8d9dc8

Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) Empty
PostSubject: Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga)   Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Bokura ga Ita
Genre: drama, romance
Current Status: Anime - Complete. Manga - Complete

Summary by AnimeNewsNetwork:
Nanami Takahashi is a high school student entering her first year. Immediately on her first day however, she becomes the victim of a practical joke by the school's most popular guy, Motoharu Yano, who coincidentally also ends up in her class. While the two get off to a rocky start, they soon find themselves falling in love with one another and begin dating. But their relationship is marred by Yano's past which includes the death of Yano's previous girlfriend, Nana Yamamoto, and the betrayal surrounding her death. To make matters more complicated her younger sister, Yuri, is in the same class as Yano and Nanami. As Yano struggles to come to grips with Nana's death and his unresolved feelings for her, so too must Nanami learn to understand Yano if the two hope to continue their relationship with one another.
Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) Bokura10
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) Th_1c8d9dc8

PostSubject: Re: Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga)   Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 am

I like the anime. I really really loved the manga. The manga sent me on a whole roller-coaster of emotions.
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

Rep : 7

Chibi : Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) Untitled-16

PostSubject: Re: Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga)   Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:06 am

There was a slight chance I would read it, but that cover design seriously creeped me out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga)   Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bokura ga Ita (Anime/Manga)
Page 1 of 1