Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
Interval (manga) Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Interval (manga) Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interval (manga)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Interval (manga) Th_1c8d9dc8

Interval (manga) Empty
PostSubject: Interval (manga)   Interval (manga) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Interval
Genre: Yaoi
Current Status: Complete

Summary from Blissful Sin:
Track team member Kashiwagi Ayumu has put aside his secret feelings for his classmate, Shinohara Takahito.
One day, his track club senpai, Sawatari Atsushi, realizes Ayumu’s feelings, and embraces Ayumu against his will in attempt to cure his own boredom.
Sawatari seems cold hearted, but suddenly reveals a tenderness to the resisting Ayumu, but…
Interval (manga) Interv10
Back to top Go down

Interval (manga)
Page 1 of 1