Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
Fly High! (manga) Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Fly High! (manga) Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fly High! (manga)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Fly High! (manga) Th_1c8d9dc8

Fly High! (manga) Empty
PostSubject: Fly High! (manga)   Fly High! (manga) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Fly High!
Genre: Action, Martial Arts, Romance, School Life, Shoujo
Current Status: Complete

Meru Tachibana, 12 years old. She's just returned back to Tokyo after 7 years of training with her father, who thought she was a boy! Now Meru is stronger than most guys, and she's doing her best to make sure that people don't find out, or else her chances of making friends is ruined! However, a group of eighth graders seem insistant on making that impossible, as they break the rules and pick on the weak. Will Meru be able to stop them as the new student council president without appearing to be a "Monster Melt King" as her mother has warned?
Fly High! (manga) Flyhig10
Back to top Go down

Fly High! (manga)
Page 1 of 1