Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where do you watch anime ?

Go down 
+17
ChakraGirl
nzdesign
Takuma Hirose
swordgirlzoro
frogfu79
Hisoka
Enigmatic Affliction
Aoi Honou
Hanyuu
Canitude
kazuko_ai
supercheeseduck
GuardianChaos
ZeroBlood
Sora
Site Admin
BAKA
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Th_1c8d9dc8

Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:31 am

Hanyuu wrote:
GuardianChaos wrote:
I like torrents.

I like turtles.

You can get super high quality from torrents, and they're usually catalogued in the same place so you don't have to search too much.

I LOVE TURTLES. Thebabyturtles is the name I use when I make AMVs. All my videos are marked with that. Now I just put in a watermark with a turtle. geek
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

Rep : 7

Chibi : Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Untitled-16

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:32 am

Hanyuu wrote:
Sites like BakaBT are pretty well run, they always have screenshots that you can see before you download, and everything gets peer reviewed before it gets put out for public download.

Plus, you can just download the first episode, see if it's worth watching, and either continue or delete it.

Not quite what I meant.

I was trying to say that you could download the episode but at the same time it could downloading another malicious file.
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:32 am

GuardianChaos wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:
GuardianChaos wrote:
I like torrents.

I like turtles.

You can get super high quality from torrents, and they're usually catalogued in the same place so you don't have to search too much.

I LOVE TURTLES. Thebabyturtles is the name I use when I make AMVs. All my videos are marked with that. Now I just put in a watermark with a turtle. geek

Turtles are epic.
Back to top Go down
Hanyuu
Dedicated
Dedicated
Hanyuu

Rep : 0

Chibi : Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Untitled-17

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:33 am

Torrents don't quite work like that. The file that gets uploaded by the original uploader is the file you get, no matter how many peers you download from.

And if a virus works its way in, people sure as hell are going to raise the alarm in the comments section. You may have to worry about stuff like that on unmoderated trackers, but moderated sites check for that kind of thing. Not to mention video files are pretty safe to begin with, it's executables that are the danger.

Last edited by Hanyuu on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:33 am

frogfu79 wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:
Sites like BakaBT are pretty well run, they always have screenshots that you can see before you download, and everything gets peer reviewed before it gets put out for public download.

Plus, you can just download the first episode, see if it's worth watching, and either continue or delete it.

Not quite what I meant.

I was trying to say that you could download the episode but at the same time it could downloading another malicious file.

Well like I said. I download from Nyaa, and I have never downloaded malicious software with any of the anime I have downloaded.
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:36 am

GuardianChaos wrote:
frogfu79 wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:

Not quite what I meant.

Well like I said. I download from Nyaa, and I have never downloaded malicious software with any of the anime I have downloaded.

Thanks, I'll try them.

And look at that, I said 'quite' again.
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:46 am

frogfu79 wrote:
GuardianChaos wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:
GuardianChaos wrote:
I like torrents.

I like turtles.

Turtles are epic.

Wanna see my baby turtle??

Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Little10
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 am

Holy Crap! I love it!
Is that really you're turtle? What's its name?
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:54 am

Yep, thats really my baby turtle. Its name is Keita, which is Otoe for Turtle. I actually have 6 live turtles, but that is my small one.
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:21 am

You have 6 turtles?

Lucky Bastard. Or Bitch. Not quite sure which swear to use since your female.

I wish I had a turtle. I used to pet shrimp, but they died.
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:28 am

frogfu79 wrote:
You have 6 turtles?

You could call me either since I'm technically a glorious bastard now. LOL. I love turtles. I have live turtles and turtle figurines. Toy turtles. Lots and lots of toy turtles.
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:33 am

Turtle figurines? Okay, that may be going a bit far in my book but I still love turtles. They're, like, the most awesome Freshwater and Saltwater reptile of all time. Live ones. Not turtle soup. That stuff is disgusting. But my uncle loves it. Keep your turtles away from my uncle.
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 am

Yeah I have to keep my water turtles away from my family too. They love turtle soup. And They believe that if you eat a beating turtle heart you will live long and healthy. Couldn't ever eat a turtle though.
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:42 am

GuardianChaos wrote:
Yeah I have to keep my water turtles away from my family too. They love turtle soup. And They believe that if you eat a beating turtle heart you will live long and healthy. Couldn't ever eat a turtle though.

They believe that if you eat a beating turtle heart you will live long and healthy

beating turtle heart you will live long and healthy

beating turtle heart

What. The. Hell.
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Rep : 9

Chibi : Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Goo-7

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:44 am

GuardianChaos wrote:
frogfu79 wrote:
You have 6 turtles?

You could call me either since I'm technically a glorious bastard now. LOL.

LOL. I hope that you are not offended or anything by your new rank, it would be a simple thing to go and change it if you have any suggestions for a different one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohtahkuu.com
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 am

Site Admin wrote:
GuardianChaos wrote:
frogfu79 wrote:
You have 6 turtles?

You could call me either since I'm technically a glorious bastard now. LOL.

LOL. I hope that you are not offended or anything by your new rank, it would be a simple thing to go and change it if you have any suggestions for a different one.

I hope you don't change it. I wanna eventually be a Glorious Bastard. What comes after that though?
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 am

frogfu79 wrote:
GuardianChaos wrote:

They believe that if you eat a beating turtle heart you will live long and healthy

beating turtle heart

What. The. Hell.

I know right?!? affraid I have always maintained that there is something wrong with some of my family members. I would be the first to admit it.
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:16 am

GuardianChaos wrote:
frogfu79 wrote:
GuardianChaos wrote:

beating turtle heart

What. The. Hell.

I know right?!? affraid I have always maintained that there is something wrong with some of my family members. I would be the first to admit it.

Yeah there's plenty of things wrong with my family, like how my brother is always challenging everyone to a fight, my mother makes the saddest puns, and my father has a bad habit of hoarding movies. I mean, there's even a guy who made out with a horseshoe crab. But eating beating turtle hearts. Hehe, that's a first.
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 am

Well you can't pick your family. Even if I could, I would still pick them. At the very least, they are entertaining.
Back to top Go down
frogfu79
Lord of Bats
Lord of Bats
frogfu79

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:20 am

GuardianChaos wrote:
Well you can't pick your family. Even if I could, I would still pick them. At the very least, they are entertaining.

More words to live by.
Back to top Go down
swordgirlzoro
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
swordgirlzoro

Rep : 2

Chibi : Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Th_2a5c74ae

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 am

lovemyanime.net, funimation channel (youtube/website), crunchy role or other youtube channels
Back to top Go down
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

Rep : 8

Chibi : Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 8f4f2b84

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:13 am

I find that Anime line messed up. "The only one who can beat me is me"? Aomine refers to himself in the two "me" found in the quote. If he beats himself, then he wins but wouldn't that mean he lose as well? scratch If he lose then he didn't win but he beat himself so he win??? confused I think he should see a doctor...
Back to top Go down
swordgirlzoro
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
swordgirlzoro

Rep : 2

Chibi : Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Th_2a5c74ae

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Takuma Hirose wrote:
I find that Anime line messed up. "The only one who can beat me is me"? Aomine refers to himself in the two "me" found in the quote. If he beats himself, then he wins but wouldn't that mean he lose as well? scratch If he lose then he didn't win but he beat himself so he win??? confused I think he should see a doctor...

Lol that's what he always says in the anime. I think what he meant was no one is as good as him. The only one who can beat him is someone like him who is good as good as he is. But he never found someone who is good as he is so........
I don't even now how to explain it. You just blown my mind scratch
But you get the idea or was I confusing?
Back to top Go down
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

Chibi : Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 8f4f2b84

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:44 pm

I do get what you're saying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nzdesign
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
nzdesign

Chibi : Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 Th_7ff6edf9

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:17 pm

i watch them at home and sometimes inside public bus on my way to work.

mostly i get from torrents from fansub sites..

nyaa.eu

doki.co

utw.me
Back to top Go down
http://0128578753maxis.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you watch anime ?   Where do you watch anime ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next