Anime & Manga Forum | Ohtahkuu
Funniest anime you have ever seen? Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Funniest anime you have ever seen? Ijokpl

Hello, I just want to let you know that guests do not have permission to post in the forums. So please take 2 seconds of your time to register so that you can participate in the discussions! Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for fellow otaku to get together and talk about what they like best!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funniest anime you have ever seen?

Go down 
+4
BAKA
GuardianChaos
Serph24
Site Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Rep : 9

Chibi : Funniest anime you have ever seen? Goo-7

Funniest anime you have ever seen? Empty
PostSubject: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 pm

What is the funniest anime you've seen? I was seriously laughing my ass off at "Great Teacher Onizuka", funniest anime ever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohtahkuu.com
Serph24
Newb
Newb
Serph24

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 pm

umm... I'd have to say Bleach, had alota laughs from that show
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

Rep : 14

Chibi : Funniest anime you have ever seen? Th_1c8d9dc8

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:00 am

Ouran High School Host Club. I have watched it hundreds of times and I still can't watch it without rolling on the floor. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:03 am

GuardianChaos wrote:
Ouran High School Host Club. I have watched it hundreds of times and I still can't watch it without rolling on the floor. I love it.

I hope you're exaggerating on "watched it hundreds of times" Razz, I admit that it's a pretty funny anime though.
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:20 am

Site Admin wrote:
GuardianChaos wrote:

I hope you're exaggerating on "watched it hundreds of times" Razz, I admit that it's a pretty funny anime though.

Sadly no, I'm not. I would watch it every night. Drove my husband crazy
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:27 am

GuardianChaos wrote:
Site Admin wrote:
GuardianChaos wrote:

Sadly no, I'm not. I would watch it every night. Drove my husband crazy

Aww well, I watched one piece 4 times (like 2000+ eps.) so I'm also a little obsessed too lol. Your husband watch anime?
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:03 am

Yeah he does. Though he isn't big in Gender bender, reverse harem, Romance, comedies. Comedy...he likes. Its the other stuff he isn't fond of. He is pretty understanding though. He will watch anything with me, if I asked him to. I even got him to watch Loveless, which is a shounen-ai, with me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:11 am

Lol poor guy being forced to watch something like that, I'd say that Ouran is about as far as I'll go in that genre. Though I did like Ruka from Steins;gate Razz
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 am

Poor guy nothing. You know how many times I've had to watch Family Guy, Futurama, and transformers, i've had to watch. I hate family guy, but we have an agreement. When we are spending time together, we switch off on what to watch. One night will be his night to choose, and I have to watch whatever he likes, without complaints. And the next night, I get to choose, and he has to watch whatever I like, without complaints. It works for us. Afterall, its not about what we are watching, its about spending time together watching or doing something that the other enjoys.

We also have "Daddy date nights". That is where my husband takes one of our daughters out on a date, and they go do whatever she wants. Last time it was dinner and a movie, and the time before that, it was the gun range. My daughters are wicked good shots. They are ready for the Zombie Apocalypse. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:03 am

Sorry I didn't mean to assume anything, and I like you guys way of doing things, sound like a fun thing to do. And I'll have to do something like the date night thing if I ever have kids, I hope I can be a cool dad Cool . And I'm going to sleep now so I'll probably see you around here tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GuardianChaos
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
GuardianChaos

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 am

Its cool. I didn't think you were assuming anything. All of the things we do, is our attempt at getting closer. Yeah I will most likely be here. I'm gonna try to post some more Anime and Manga summaries. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
BAKA
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
BAKA

Rep : 7

Chibi : Funniest anime you have ever seen? Th_b49654be

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:15 am

Funniest anime i have ever seen huh Razz . GINTAMA !!!!! No one can beat it in comedy Razz . I recommended you to atleast see the first 15 episodes Razz .
Back to top Go down
Aoi Honou
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Aoi Honou

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:21 am

My Top 3:
1. Clannad
2. Gintama
3. Ouran Highschool Host Club

Clannad is my favorite humor anime, it's a legend, I tell ya.
Back to top Go down
http://abhero.allalla.com/
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

Rep : 8

Chibi : Funniest anime you have ever seen? 8f4f2b84

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 am

I really enjoyed watching Special A. I'm amazed how thick-headed the heroine was. This is probably the one Anime where I laughed the most. It's quite similar to Ouran as well.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Honou
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Aoi Honou

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Takuma Hirose wrote:
I really enjoyed watching Special A. I'm amazed how thick-headed the heroine was. This is probably the one Anime where I laughed the most. It's quite similar to Ouran as well.

Most people say that Kaichou wa Maid-sama! is very similar to Special A, and I agree to that. Have you ever tried it?

Oh, in my Top 3 list, I'll have to add Angel Beats! in rank # 3. I can't choose between that and Ouran.
Back to top Go down
http://abhero.allalla.com/
Takuma Hirose
Forum Lord
Forum Lord
Takuma Hirose

Rep : 8

Chibi : Funniest anime you have ever seen? 8f4f2b84

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:43 pm

AoiHonou wrote:
Takuma Hirose wrote:

Most people say that Kaichou wa Maid-sama! is very similar to Special A, and I agree to that. Have you ever tried it?

Oh, in my Top 3 list, I'll have to add Angel Beats! in rank # 3. I can't choose between that and Ouran.

I agree. Both Maid-Sama and SA has a thick-headed heroine as their similarities. As the similarities between SA and Ouran ~ both has a heroine centered around rich guys.

All of these Animes are commonly suggested as similar to one another. When I asked for Anime Recommendations for Ouran, Fruits Basket also appeared on the list.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

Rep : 2

Chibi : Funniest anime you have ever seen? Untitled

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 am

Definitely Gintama and Nichijou. Those anime are hilarious. The funniest anime that's still airing is SKET Dance though. I feel like it's my replacement for Gintama and SKET Dance since they're both over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakukuni.com
swordgirlzoro
Glorious Bastard
Glorious Bastard
swordgirlzoro

Chibi : Funniest anime you have ever seen? Th_2a5c74ae

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Ouran Highschool Host Club and K-on, I don't know how many times I have watch it but it never gets old.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Affliction
Dedicated
Dedicated
Enigmatic Affliction

Chibi : Funniest anime you have ever seen? Untitled

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:24 am

Gintama (that goes without saying), Nichijou (random wtf humor), and Daily Lives of High School Boys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakukuni.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest anime you have ever seen?   Funniest anime you have ever seen? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funniest anime you have ever seen?
Page 1 of 1